Monday, April 22, 2013

Cake Batter Fudge - 10 Minute Recipe





yellow cake mix
butter
milk
confectioners’ sugar
sprinkles
Because that’s all you need.

1 cup yellow cake mix + 1 cup confectioners’ sugar in microwave safe bowl (yeah, that means this stuff is not going near a pot or the oven.

Mix ‘em together.
Add 1/2 stick (1/4 cup butter) and 1/4 cup milk. Don’t mix.

I cut up my stick of butter because I decided I could afford the extra 10 seconds of effort. If you can’t, no sweat. Cut another corner. Enjoy.

Place in microwave for 2 minutes.

Take it out and stir immediately.

Now it looks like cake batter. But sweet. And delicious.

Mix in sprinkles and pour into a greased pan or, as I did, a plastic container. Classy.


Oh, and did I mention that you could do this WITHOUT DAIRY?

This time use margarine and soy milk. Halve the soy milk (1/4 cup margarine, 1/8 cup soy milk).


Refrigerate for 1 hour, then cut into squares.

Congratulations. You have just made cake batter fudge.

All the goodness of sweet fudge without the candy thermometers.

No equipment. No mess. 1 bowl.



** found via facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment