Monday, March 25, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Bzz Champion

As most of you know i am a bzzagent which allows me to try products at no charge to me i just have to review the product and then tell them what i think. My most recent product was from garnier. I must say i was excited because i am kinda a shampoo freak thanks to my friend. Also i have dyed my hair a lot lately so it was needing some tlc.

The first thing i did when i got the product was i smelt it. Yes i'm very weird like that but i have to say it smells really good. I love kiwi which is an ingredient in the product. So of course it was like an orgasm for my nose!! I have been using this product for a few weeks now and i really like it. It keeps my hair nice and light and gives it shine. Every time i see my boss she ask me if i have lightened my hair which i haven't. I personally really like this product. It seems to give my hair the moisture i need without making it all heavy and dull.

This is more than Likely a product i will keep in my bathroom cabinet to use. The one minute moisture condition is really wonderful as well to switch in and out with the condition that matches the shampoo. I personally have never had any problems with garnier fructis products and there branch of their product has also made it on my good side. Why not print out a coupon and try it for urself :)




No comments:

Post a Comment